What's new

Updated My California Tray

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
7,826
Reaction score
7,076
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got some really nice pieces from California from the Secret Santa I run over on Arrowheadology. I received some nice Points. Scrapers, and Fossils. I also got some nice bronze casts of some Points found by my Secret Santa.

This is what I got from my Secret Santa. The first pic is the bronze casts and the rest are the Fossils and artifacts.
 

Attachments

  • California (32).webp
    California (32).webp
    43.2 KB · Views: 110
  • California (33).webp
    California (33).webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 102
  • California (47).webp
    California (47).webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 99
  • California (48).webp
    California (48).webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 96
  • California (52).webp
    California (52).webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 108
  • California (54).webp
    California (54).webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 96
  • California (59).webp
    California (59).webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0
This is the updated tray and a couple of pictures of what it looked before. The last two are are before I updated it.
 

Attachments

  • California (27).webp
    California (27).webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 94
  • California (26).webp
    California (26).webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 94
  • California (25).webp
    California (25).webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 90
  • California (24).webp
    California (24).webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 103
  • California (22).webp
    California (22).webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 96
  • California (29).webp
    California (29).webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 100_2781.webp
    100_2781.webp
    73.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_5455.webp
    100_5455.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 90
Man alive Grim, where do you find the room? Outbuildings necessary yet?
 
Thanks for making my displays look weak at best. Ha. Those are some really nice displays you put together.
 
Man alive Grim, where do you find the room? Outbuildings necessary yet?


I am actually out of room. I have cases stacked on top of each other and it drives me crazy. lol

My states collection is all packed up. I wish I had room to display it all together.
 
Man Reaper that is way cool:icon_thumleft:, I do a little casting in bronze by the lost wax tech.
 
Dang grim I got some extra room here if you need a place to put your extra stuff haha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom