What's new

US 5 cent Token find in foreign coin box

Nick79

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
763
Reaction score
1,929
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found a couple goodies in a foreign coin box. One 5c token Regal Tavern Waiter Check. Anyone know where I can find info on it? 20180531_153430.webp20180531_153401.webp
 
the regal tavern token has been attributed to Hamilton Ontario Canada. I think the tax token is common.
 
Upvote 0
the regal tavern token has been attributed to Hamilton Ontario Canada. I think the tax token is common.
Bad assumption of US on my part! Thanks
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Don, cool site. I paid a quarter for any coin out of that box from the shop. Kinda cool to find these in the pile of coins while I was killing time waiting for my wife down the street.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom