What's new

US Cartridge Box Plate

cmthunder

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
854
Reaction score
2,331
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 1st plate ever found. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Found at home site in Cecil Maryland. Great shape.
 

Attachments

  • 66CCA780-DE82-48F2-8E44-D5E784E731D9.webp
    66CCA780-DE82-48F2-8E44-D5E784E731D9.webp
    887.4 KB · Views: 105
  • 56CF90DE-9D6C-4F5D-BF2F-03D12C9A0DC8.webp
    56CF90DE-9D6C-4F5D-BF2F-03D12C9A0DC8.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 115
  • 16BD1442-D013-4599-84DB-7A5ECD38A4F9.webp
    16BD1442-D013-4599-84DB-7A5ECD38A4F9.webp
    967.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 9CD3CF78-BEA4-4A0B-9FC3-62C7DE40F2CC.webp
    9CD3CF78-BEA4-4A0B-9FC3-62C7DE40F2CC.webp
    710.8 KB · Views: 111
  • B0C42757-0BF8-4136-BCD2-C35B8BD5B82B.webp
    B0C42757-0BF8-4136-BCD2-C35B8BD5B82B.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
  • 0303CDCE-498E-4D64-BBE6-2B5DD6601CEC.webp
    0303CDCE-498E-4D64-BBE6-2B5DD6601CEC.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 118
  • 14FEA84F-6103-4378-8619-9CE1188E3600.webp
    14FEA84F-6103-4378-8619-9CE1188E3600.webp
    515 KB · Views: 100
Upvote 19
Great save!:icon_thumleft:
 
Great find. They are getting harder and harder to get.
 
My 1st plate ever found. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Found at home site in Cecil Maryland. Great shape.
Man that is awesome. For me, a US or CS plate or buckle would be the Holy Grail !! I sure hope to find o e someday soon. Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom