What's new

US Navy vs Canadian Militia!

Jaichim24

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2010
Messages
317
Reaction score
603
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, it appears as though I never posted this hunt. I just got to finishing up making the video for it, so here you go, enjoy.

In this episode of Dirt Picking USA I re-visit a favorite spot with some success. Two military buttons, one Canadian, one US....both from the 1800's. What were they doing there? Were they friend or foe? If only these buttons could speak. We'll just have to let our imagination fill in the gaps! Enjoy!

 

Attachments

  • 20160308_155942.webp
    20160308_155942.webp
    74.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 20160308_160000.webp
    20160308_160000.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 20160308_160008.webp
    20160308_160008.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 20160308_160021.webp
    20160308_160021.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 20160308_160042.webp
    20160308_160042.webp
    68.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 20160308_160109.webp
    20160308_160109.webp
    67 KB · Views: 72
  • 20160308_160136.webp
    20160308_160136.webp
    69.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 20160308_160208.webp
    20160308_160208.webp
    75 KB · Views: 72
  • 20160308_160257.webp
    20160308_160257.webp
    77.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 20160308_160318.webp
    20160308_160318.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 20160308_160413.webp
    20160308_160413.webp
    58.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 20160308_160423.webp
    20160308_160423.webp
    75.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 20160308_160458.webp
    20160308_160458.webp
    93.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 20160308_160523.webp
    20160308_160523.webp
    70.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 20160308_160533.webp
    20160308_160533.webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 20160308_160642.webp
    20160308_160642.webp
    41.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 20160308_160703.webp
    20160308_160703.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 20160308_160737.webp
    20160308_160737.webp
    83.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 20160308_160755.webp
    20160308_160755.webp
    76.1 KB · Views: 66
Upvote 8
Very interesting finds, I really like the Beaver button. I've never seen one like that before.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom