Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait just one minute thar partner! Here's a few things I researched recently. First there were 40 vaccine candidates. Now there are 37 worldwide.

A promising Australian candidate for a coronavirus vaccine has been abandoned after trial participants returned false HIV positive results. - Source BBC - apparently it gave the volunteers positive HIV test results. So they tossed it. Australia is now working on getting the Astra Zeneca vaccine.

Merck's vaccine was sort of ok - BUT it didn't give as much protection as hoped for, so they tossed the whole project - that accounted for the other two tossed.

Also, it's technically not a "vaccine" - it is a biochemical agent. A true vaccine used a dead or weakened virus or bacteria to give the receiver immunity. This one using new technology, not yet fully proven (it's still in the "experimental" stage), that changes DNA. Lovely.

AND in some parts of Europe medical professionals are recommending that anyone taking medicines, like HBP medicine, thyroid medicine, etc. NOT get vaccinated. Lots of odd stuff going on and some few unaccounted for deaths, although if that's YOU, it really counts.

Then if you want to get paranoid - I saw this last night on a show I don't normally watch and was FLOORED by the insinuation. If you don't do anything else this week, watch this short video. Then look up the NIH (National Institute of Health) documents and follow the money! Follow the money! The Times of India (yeah, I shop around), insinuated it did come from the Wuhan lab - in my mind this cements it. FOLLOW the money! Look who sold us out.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6225847837001#sp=show-clips

The coincidences are too much. Way too much.

Last edited:
OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Wait just one minute thar partner! Here's a few things I researched recently. First there were 40 vaccine candidates. Now there are 37 worldwide.

A promising Australian candidate for a coronavirus vaccine has been abandoned after trial participants returned false HIV positive results. - Source BBC - apparently it gave the volunteers positive HIV test results. So they tossed it. Australia is now working on getting the Astra Zeneca vaccine.

Merck's vaccine was sort of ok - BUT it didn't give as much protection as hoped for, so they tossed the whole project - that accounted for the other two tossed.

Also, it's technically not a "vaccine" - it is a biochemical agent. A true vaccine used a dead or weakened virus or bacteria to give the receiver immunity. This one using new technology, not yet fully proven (it's still in the "experimental" stage), that changes DNA. Lovely.

Then if you want to get paranoid - I saw this last night on a show I don't normally watch and was FLOORED by the insinuation. If you don't do anything else this week, watch this short video. Then look up the NIH (National Institute of Health) documents and follow the money! Follow the money!

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6225847837001#sp=show-clips

The coincidences are too much. Way too much.
I get paranoid over NOTHING,I simply see how deception works,and who the author is.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merck doesn't say covid vaccines don't work, they only dropped their own vaccine attempts because they were not getting good results compared to Pfizer and Moderna which Merck agrees work well. 400,000 dead and counting in the USA and you are one of the few left that disbelieve it. Kinda reminds me of the Mr T TV show and I don't mean the A Team.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again, highly misleading.

The title would have one think Covid Vaccinnes don't work. Not true.

Read the actual article, it says it's vaccine projects didn't work, not that others don't:

"Merck has just abandoned its experimental covid-19 vaccine projects, after it discovered little if any immune response in patients. "

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Merck doesn't say covid vaccines don't work, they only dropped their own vaccine attempts because they were not getting good results compared to Pfizer and Moderna which Merck agrees work well. 400,000 dead and counting in the USA and you are one of the few left that disbelieve it. Kinda reminds me of the Mr T TV show and I don't mean the A Team.

Dying from/dying with,are not the same in case you did not know that.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You beat me to it Gunsil!

What happened to "Critical Thinking" in America?

You know the thread that talks about Americans not caring and learning about history anymore, we should start a similar one on Americans no longer engaging in Critical Thinking.

critical thinking
noun
disciplined thinking that is clear, rational, open-minded, and informed by evidence:

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my first shot, next one is 2-4-21, Moderna.
My good friend had a very bad headache, went to hospital, they kept him, he died last week after 10 days in isolation. Covid 19
From GA and they had not rolled out their vaccine for people over 75 yet.
Chattanooga has had a pretty good program, although I sat in line , in my car, for over 6 hours, next shot was by appointment.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only know of one person who died. 88 years old with a lot of underlying conditions. I know of numerous other folks including me and my two adult children and we got over it quickly. Main complaint was being tired. Plus most of the other stuff that goes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread