PlzBSeated Hero Member Joined Mar 8, 2014 Messages 503 Reaction score 4,934 Golden Thread 1 Location SW Michigan 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 30, 2015 #1 Today's digs... 1892 V Nickel 1889 IHP 1946 Wheatback Enameled Pin Marble PBS Upvote 8
cjon455 Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 9,231 Reaction score 11,541 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast PA Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Garrett Propointer Garrett Propointer-AT Sampson T handle shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2015 #2 nice old coins!, maybe a seated or barber around there
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2015 #3 Those 2 coins are better than I did today, & I like the color of the yellow in that marble.
RJ55 Bronze Member Joined Jul 2, 2014 Messages 1,453 Reaction score 1,188 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 30, 2015 #4 Nice digs.
deershed Silver Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 3,307 Reaction score 4,103 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2015 #5 Two nice 1800's coins, beats my 40's lipstick I found today.
jmastny78 Full Member Joined Jun 13, 2014 Messages 247 Reaction score 272 Golden Thread 0 Location Three Rivers, Michigan Detector(s) used Garrett GTAx 1000 Aug 30, 2015 #6 I was just gonna msg you to see if you had gotten out this weekend...question answered! Lol. Nice finds! I like the pin, very ornate. Where did ya end up?
I was just gonna msg you to see if you had gotten out this weekend...question answered! Lol. Nice finds! I like the pin, very ornate. Where did ya end up?