What's new

Vacation Results

FLauthor

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
775
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It's been a while since I posted last. Went on vacation a couple of weeks ago over to the Florida West Coast. Good news is the only oil I saw was suntan oil. Water was crystal clear, crowds not too bad and heat index was 105, ouch. I was hunting between Anna Marie Island and Venice Beach. Found a earring or belly button stud, might be a diamond or a zerg. Two women asked me if I ever found anything and my Excaliber signaled and up came a nice diamond engagement ring. Made believers out of both of them. One wanted to get a detector for her young son so I gave her a Kellyco card. Alway keep them with me and so you should whoever your favorite dealer is.
Found that bracelet as well, but after examining with a loupe, its 14K GP but still a nice find. The other rings are all silver found later in a freshwater swimming hole. Plus about $5-6.00 in clad.
Over all, it was a fine time to swing my detector and hunt some beaches I've not hunted in years. :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • MVC-787S.webp
    MVC-787S.webp
    9 KB · Views: 685
  • MVC-788S.webp
    MVC-788S.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 682
Upvote 0
Looks good, I need a vacation like that to find a ring like that one.
 
Congrats on some terriffic finds. You know the "P" means Plumb, not plated right?? That's a good bracelet.
 
Congrads .......Very Nice finds........joe
 
Nice vacation finds. I hope I can do that good on my vacation at he end of the month.....Matt
 
I think I need a vacation too.
 
finderzzs said:
Congrats on some terriffic finds. You know the "P" means Plumb, not plated right?? That's a good bracelet.

He's right, it's gold plated. The 14k GP means gold plated. If it were 14KP it would be plumb.

Still a nice hunt :icon_thumright:
 
WTG... nice finds... Let me know when ya wanna hit it, lets do it during the week if ya can... :thumbsup:
 
What an impressive time to find a ring and a beauty at that! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom