What's new

Vaquero 10 X 12 coil depth

dfg4240

Full Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
143
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pittsford,NY
Detector(s) used
whites eagle Spectrum. Mxt, Silver umax, Bandido ll umax, X-terra 70, Xterra-705, fisher F5, fisher CZ-70 pro
(3)Tejons, 3-Cibola, Teknetics T2, minelab Safari. Minelab SE Pro, Fisher CZ-3d. (2)el
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw one for sale with two exta coils- the 5" and the 10 X 12.
I know the Vaquero is said to be deep but does the 10 X 12 give it another inch or so.
Looking to get another tesoro and will be hunting fresh water beaches and some parks.
I was thinking of the vaquero or is the cortes better.
thanks
 
I have never used the 10 x 12 but some members on here say it's awesome. I "will" have one within the next year. Never used the cortes either but I get tired of digging with my vaq. Especially when the ground is as hard as it is now. Can't wait till fall and winter when the ground is softer.

Good Luck
Randy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom