aquachigger Hero Member Joined Jul 29, 2008 Messages 747 Reaction score 310 Golden Thread 1 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2012 #1 It looks like a vegetable peeler, but I've never seen one with a "blade" in the center. Found it in the river. Any ideas? Front and back...
It looks like a vegetable peeler, but I've never seen one with a "blade" in the center. Found it in the river. Any ideas? Front and back...
Charlie P. (NY) Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 13,215 Reaction score 17,441 Golden Thread 0 Location South Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 30, 2012 #2 Bookmark? Upvote 0
aquachigger Hero Member Joined Jul 29, 2008 Messages 747 Reaction score 310 Golden Thread 1 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Thanks, never thought of that type of use. I'll do some more research and see what I find. Upvote 0
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2012 #4 folding fingernail file ? Upvote 0
diggummup Platinum Member Joined Jul 15, 2004 Messages 17,871 Reaction score 10,149 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in the woods Detector(s) used Whites M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2012 #5 mojjax said: folding fingernail file ? Click to expand... I can see why you would say that. I see rivets on either side where it looks as if it is made to be opened/closed with a swivel type action. Electrolysis would bring out the detail more. I don't have a guess but thought i'd add my two cents. Upvote 0
mojjax said: folding fingernail file ? Click to expand... I can see why you would say that. I see rivets on either side where it looks as if it is made to be opened/closed with a swivel type action. Electrolysis would bring out the detail more. I don't have a guess but thought i'd add my two cents.