What's new

vend changer

eldorado

Full Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
143
Reaction score
152
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northwest OHIO
Detector(s) used
started out with compass nugget.1970? have had many over years, current choice is Garrett ACE 350. collection includes: ace 250, AT Pro, ATX, Whites 6000, whites classic, still have my compass too.
every now and then I put a 5 in the changer at work, and look thru quarters, yesterday I had a 1993 proof washington quarter. still very sharp edges, with very little scuffing onthe mirror finish pretty neat eh?
 
Upvote 0
eldorado said:
every now and then I put a 5 in the changer at work, and look thru quarters, yesterday I had a 1993 proof washington quarter. still very sharp edges, with very little scuffing onthe mirror finish pretty neat eh?

:icon_thumleft: That's very good :icon_thumright:, I do change machine searching when I go to the laundry mat get $20 worth than check at home. The oldest I find is 1965 nothing older, hope to someday if not this way maybe digging one up :laughing7:
~Audiz~
 
I can top that. Last month I got a silver proof quarter out of the changer at the car wash, emptied my wallet in that sob trying to find more but just walked away with a hatfull of quarters LOL. Now whenever I drive by there I have to stop- itsa sickness I tell ya.
HH all, Mark
Barber2001.jpg

Barber2002.jpg
 
I do the same things when I need quarters for the laundry at college. Nothing good yet. ::)
 
HolyDiver said:
I do the same things when I need quarters for the laundry at college. Nothing good yet. ::)

I think I got a 1940 nickel once from the soda machine next to the laundry room once, haha!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom