What's new

Very impressed with Fisher warranty

rsc

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
438
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Noth of Houston
I sent in a 3 year old F-5 for evaluation on 4/14.
No contact with/from Fisher.
Received repaired unit back on 4/22. 8 days including freight both ways. No charge for return freight.
NO hassle, delay, or month long backlog. Just GREAT service.
WELL DONE HH Gayle
 
The true sigh of a great company !!!
 
I cracked the battery case on my CZ21 when I first bought it. I didnt realize you didnt tighten the screws hard..my bad and lesson learned. Fisher sent me one for free and it was on my doorstep within a few days of the incident. 2 years later and my machine looks almost as new as the day I bought it. Not many companies products are built to last any more but fisher is definitely one of them.
 
I have two of the old impulse machines and they look and work great and have found Thousands of dollars with them,,,yes, thousands. Never had a problem except for a battery wire that came off and my son fixed it in 15 min.
 
Anybody want a Excal....NOT ME"
 
I wanted to give another testimony of Fisher's service.

A friend lost a knob off his Gold bug Pro. I have a GoldBugPro also. I emailed Fisher asking could I buy a couple.

They took my address and I just got three knobs in mail today free of charge, no questions asked.

Awesome
 
Last edited:
I had a problem with the battery cartridge for an 1280x. Called them and they set me one for free. I even told them I was not the original owner, but they still took care of me.
_______________________
Fisher F70 w/Fisher 11” DD and NEL Snake Coil
Fisher 1280-X w/8” Coil
Fisher F2 w/4”, 8” and NEL Hunter Coil
Makro Pointer
Killer B Stinger Headphones
 
I wanted to give another testimony of Fisher's service.

A friend lost a knob off his Gold bug Pro. I have a GoldBugPro also. I emailed Fisher asking could I buy a couple.

They took my address and I just got three knobs in mail today free of charge, no questions asked.

Awesome

they did the same for me. Nothing but praises from me for the Fisher customer service.:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom