What's new

Very little!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
43,391
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diminishing returns. Still enjoying the walks though.
IMG_20260707_210103.webp
IMG_20260707_210125.webp

Fishie has a new guardian!

He's metal too.

1000142634.webp

This is on the bottom. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for peeking 🫣
 
Upvote 12
Love the little frog/toad as it is my 'spirit animal'...
Finds are finds are finds...
 
I had to look up who the figure was. DC Comics "Hawkman". I had no idea that character originated back in the 40's and was more typically associated in comic books with "the Flash". When I was a kid I never cared much for any of the super hero comics other than Batman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom