What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Very thin very fragile I saw a lot of little pieces while I was taking us out so that was probably the center but this is what it looks like

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very thin very fragile I saw a lot of little pieces while I was taking us out. It’s just thin pieces of brass with some fancy on it that’s about all I can say that’s it is what it is I just want to what it was made for
 

Attachments

  • E08D5987-7B52-4F24-A929-4336A540DD67.webp
    E08D5987-7B52-4F24-A929-4336A540DD67.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 263
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 131
Very thin very fragile I saw a lot of little pieces while I was taking us out. It’s just thin pieces of brass with some fancy on it that’s about all I can say that’s it is what it is I just want to what it was made for
What do you think it is?
 
Upvote 2
Good Call Crash 1!
 
Upvote 2
Upvote 3
Thank you for those kind words....youre a pretty good guy yourself.:thumbsup:
Will you try another one for me I’ve been working on this token/doubloon
Thank you for those kind words....youre a pretty good guy yourself.:thumbsup:
A token or doubloon I Have it on (what is it?) But I just cleared up more with my pencil
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
Upvote 1
Looks like a gas station give-away token...I see Famous Songs and God Bless America.....that will get us started
 
Upvote 1
See reply on your other thread:


It gets confusing if you post the same item on two threads!
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom