jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,951 Reaction score 76,427 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2021 #1 The Times (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) 06 Feb 1887, Sun Upvote 2
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,419 Reaction score 27,546 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2021 #2 Nice jeff,Vicksburg is not to far from me,I,ve been to the battlefield exhibit there,but it,s about like all these places now.Stay on the path,no walking on the grass,etc.
Nice jeff,Vicksburg is not to far from me,I,ve been to the battlefield exhibit there,but it,s about like all these places now.Stay on the path,no walking on the grass,etc.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,951 Reaction score 76,427 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2021 Thread Owner #3 I hate when they do that