Victorians buttons an US Dime1847

montcalm

Jan 31, 2015
Lévis, Quebec
Detector(s) used
Tesoro shark,Tesoro Cortes, ExcaliburII,Garett Atpro
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm in a park lately a new one. But use to be a training field in1850-75. My last one is a US dime 1847 yesterday with buttons and badges. I add some finds from last week i got more but this is, today,s find. The small leg is a pipe tamper early Victoria era, kind of cool. I'm around one hundred buttons, they are well preserved the place is sandy. The other old coins found there were tokens Lower Canada, 1834 six pence ,and one Indian head , buttons are from 15 different regiments. Thank,s to look at.
PA220013.jpg
PA120013.jpg,
IMG_5727.jpg,
,PA180012.jpg,
PA160013.jpg

Upvote 24
Very nice finds!! Congratulations!

It looks like you have found a veritable gold mine! That pipe tamper is really cool. Looks like some great buttons too! Not to mention a really nice dime!

Very Nice!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Cool find that pipe tamper is, and a great hunt! :icon_thumright:

wow, what a pile of awesome finds. very high in the cool factor and quite impressive

Wow all the finds are very cool! I really like the pipe tamper. And congrats on the seated dime and IHP! :icon_thumright:

awesome finds fella!!

Very nice finds
Great hunt

Nice relics, congrats! :occasion14:

What amazing finds Denis, I love the look of the Victorian 'Leg' pipe tamper. :thumbsup:
I'm really surprised that nobody has detected that park too.
Bonne chance mon ami, :occasion14:
Dave

WOW, very nice stuff and things!! Great job on the seated dime up your way. I dug a 1890 Vicky down here this summer. Congrats!!!

found his little brother

Thank,s all for the comments.Dave the funniest thing about this new park,two guys doing MD live just beside, they presumed they was nothing in the park and they dont like park. I went back since and i found his little brother an half US dime 1853 very small but nice.
PA250013.jpgPA250014.jpg

Thank,s all for the comments.Dave the funniest thing about this new park,two guys doing MD live just beside, they presumed they was nothing in the park and they dont like park. I went back since and i found his little brother an half US dime 1853 very small but nice.
View attachment 1765479View attachment 1765480

Well it just gets better, montcalm and that half dime is in great shape too! :icon_thumright::icon_thumright:

Good job. Nice finds

Quite simply, wow!

Each of those finds is stunning but of course the tamper is very unique. The other MDers assumed wrong and you’re getting the rewards for it. Well done!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back