Video Editing Question

JimInPhilly

Mar 27, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro and Sovereign Elite
I have some clips from my digital camera id like to put together for Youtube..
Tried the Movie Maker software thats on my computer but it does not load my clips in..
Also i tried to load the clips into MM directly from the camera to no avail.

Anybody have an idea,. Or some other free editing software, I want to practice before I go out and buy an editing program.

Jim

Tape

Tenderfoot
Jan 17, 2005
Finland
JimInPhilly said:
I have some clips from my digital camera id like to put together for Youtube..
Tried the Movie Maker software thats on my computer but it does not load my clips in..
Also i tried to load the clips into MM directly from the camera to no avail.

Anybody have an idea,. Or some other free editing software, I want to practice before I go out and buy an editing program.

Jim

With free you cant get goo or something. But i think there are many free tryouts with programs. I understand that you have pc. If you had Mac, i would recommend Final Cut which i use in my job. It is best editing software there is. I talk about Pro version, but there is also Final Cut express, which cost 199 dollars.

But, because you have pc, i would say either Pinnacle or Premiere.

Here is links to download 30 day demos...

Premiere Elements:
http://www.adobe.com/products/premiereel/tryout.html

Pinnacles Avid Liquid:

http://www.avid.com/products/tryout.html

I think both are really goo, but they might be too good to you to pay if you use them only little. But if you want to do something more, i think those will be answer...

-T

grasshopper

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2007
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
make sure the camera is in the review or the connect mode, and also make sure the video imput device is your camera and all the other settings are correct

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread