jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,827 Reaction score 76,265 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
M miboje Hero Member Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 790 Reaction score 805 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2017 #2 Is this your YT channel, Jeff?
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,827 Reaction score 76,265 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 15, 2017 Thread Owner #3 miboje said: Is this your YT channel, Jeff? Click to expand... Nope
M miboje Hero Member Joined Mar 21, 2016 Messages 790 Reaction score 805 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2017 #4 jeff of pa said: Nope Click to expand... I see. Well thanks for queuing me in to this guy's YT channel. He covers PA quite a bit..places I never even heard of. Cool stuff.
jeff of pa said: Nope Click to expand... I see. Well thanks for queuing me in to this guy's YT channel. He covers PA quite a bit..places I never even heard of. Cool stuff.
D dc80 Jr. Member Joined Apr 30, 2015 Messages 31 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 15, 2018 #5 I was thinking abt to go there this summer
soopacee Full Member Joined Apr 27, 2008 Messages 178 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Location Pottsville, PA Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 400, Nel Tornando, Garrett Carrot PinPointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2018 #6 ive been watching his videos for awhile now....alot of cool places