Cat J Hero Member Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 789 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro Dec 28, 2008 #1 Guess these guys have a sense of humor. HH Cat Upvote 0
bnsfhobo Jr. Member Joined Aug 29, 2007 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma City Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250, White's M6 Dec 28, 2008 #2 already been removed
Narthoniel Bronze Member Joined Jul 1, 2008 Messages 1,755 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Beach Detector(s) used Excal 2 and E Trac Dec 28, 2008 #3 That was good, thanks for the link. I loved it
G GMan00001 Silver Member Joined Dec 19, 2006 Messages 2,539 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin Cities, MN Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 28, 2008 #4 Hmm...at first I thought this was from the armored carrier service....it's a different Loomis. Sitll funny, but just thought I should mention that.
Hmm...at first I thought this was from the armored carrier service....it's a different Loomis. Sitll funny, but just thought I should mention that.
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 28, 2008 #5 funny, thanks for that!
jrf30 Bronze Member Joined May 7, 2006 Messages 1,896 Reaction score 385 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used dfx, Ryedale! Dec 29, 2008 #6 Funny ANd true.