What's new

Video

Bruce R

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
2,280
Reaction score
2,110
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shamokin, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How do I post a video from my iPad?
 
Right next to the button that you insert pics with is a button that looks like a piece of film... it's name is "insert video".
 
No , I'm looking at it as I'm typing this, there's a camera, a picture, a tweetie bird , and 3 dots, below that it says BBCode, that's all I got.
 
No , I'm looking at it as I'm typing this, there's a camera, a picture, a tweetie bird , and 3 dots, below that it says BBCode, that's all I got.

We do not host videos. You will have to post a link where it is hosted. If we hosted the videos we would be out of room. Many people link their hunts to a Youtube or similar account account.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom