What's new

Videos

bsit1361

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
895
Golden Thread
0
Location
md
Along with t net I like to check vids once a day. Was wondering what y'all's top 5 would be. Im going with ma and pa specks world. Richard. Richrelics brooksy and Great Basin man but there is a lot more that I watch on a regular basis
 
Upvote 0
:thumbsup:Ma & Pa are pretty hard to beat..GB Man remains one of my favorites too...Some great stuff out there from all over, but I gravitate to the West and Great Basin as it's more relatable.
 
I hear ya. I'm east coast myself. Always looking for those vids but always terrified ill see my dwindling spots
 
I've always been very aware of what I show in my videos for similar reasons.. Im also aware that the property owners ive worked hard to get permisson from wouldt be thrilled to have the general public wandering around their land because I led them there. It's a fine line to be sure.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom