What's new

Vintage Bounty Hunter Rustler

Weird Guy In Park

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 5, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett/Nokta Makro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
 

Attachments

  • SAM_1185.webp
    SAM_1185.webp
    560 KB · Views: 77
  • SAM_1184.webp
    SAM_1184.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
  • SAM_1184.webp
    SAM_1184.webp
    652.6 KB · Views: 38
  • SAM_1186.webp
    SAM_1186.webp
    636.3 KB · Views: 38
  • SAM_1187.webp
    SAM_1187.webp
    727.6 KB · Views: 38
  • SAM_1189.webp
    SAM_1189.webp
    499.7 KB · Views: 34
  • SAM_1195.webp
    SAM_1195.webp
    371.9 KB · Views: 39
  • SAM_1193.webp
    SAM_1193.webp
    753.9 KB · Views: 33
  • SAM_1190.webp
    SAM_1190.webp
    594.3 KB · Views: 33
  • SAM_1192.webp
    SAM_1192.webp
    719.3 KB · Views: 41
Good video. I also watched the one of the Simplex.

Can't beat Bounty Hunter for the price of even the newer units. Especially in AM mode. Then I switch to disc.

Then again, I usually dig almost everything unless it's a full iron hit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom