What's new

Virgin Spot, 1 week to dive. Anybody in?

coin_diver

Full Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Syracuse, ny
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, xl500 (27 yrs) XLT (17 yrs)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ok, so since this is a NY state park I am obligated to have a partner w/ me so if anyone either hookah dives or MD w/ scuba this could be a great week ahead. Site is CNY, drop me a note or call at 3158827671
Mike
 
Upvote 0
I can only wish it were so.Too bad it's so far away.Good luck
on the hunt.HH Joe
 
coin_diver said:
Ok, so since this is a NY state park I am obligated to have a partner w/ me so if anyone either hookah dives or MD w/ scuba this could be a great week ahead. Site is CNY, drop me a note or call at 3158827671
Mike
I do both... Wish I could get up there.. My sis lives in Philly...
 
Well everyone, it was a great spot and wish someone could've joined. Anyway, I do have some spots to work over the next few weeks and will be using my coin-vac .
Drop me a line!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom