What's new

Virginia Beach Area Metal Detecting

treybird

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 12, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800
Hey everyone, I just moved to the Portsmouth/va beach area from southwestern PA after joining the coast guard and was wondering if anybody could give me a rundown of any public spots to hit. I’m unfamiliar with the rules as to where you can and cannot dig. I’m running the mine lab equinox 800 and have hit the beach a couple times and have had some luck with a couple silver rings but would love any other suggestions too. I know there is a lot of history in the area and I’m hoping to dig some of it up… also if anyone wants a buddy to do some detecting with my name is trey and I’d be more than happy to tag along.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 2
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post. So, Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: VIRGINIA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom