What's new

Visited family in WI.

TerryC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
7,855
Reaction score
11,225
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yesterday and today, Sunday, I visited family in WI. This morning was the highlight. Visited my cousin Allen.
Allen lives in Hixton, WI.
Hixton, WI.webp

His son and grandson were visiting.
Marines.webp
Three generations of MARINES pictured here! John will be in MCRD, San Diego on the 13th. OORAH! ╦╦Ç
 
A big "Thank You" to all three of you for your service. That photo is a very proud moment! :notworthy:
 
Thanks to all 3 of you. Terry you gotta have traveled close to 3000 miles within the last month I'm thinking? Your definitely getting around.
 
4250 since the 24th as I write this in SD. Near mile 280. TTC
 
Terry, enjoy the road trip and family time!
 
Sounds like a heck of a trip.
 
Great photo and Thank You for your service! :icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks to all 3 of you. Terry you gotta have traveled close to 3000 miles within the last month I'm thinking? Your definitely getting around.
put in 720 today. Grand total for this adventure is now 4837. Should be in Salt Lake City to buy candy tomorrow. TTC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom