What's new

Visiting Philippines

BrisJoe

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
276
Reaction score
343
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brisbane
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, Whites Goldmaster, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kamusta ka, I will be returning to Negros this December for a short holiday and am wondering if there are any local treasure hunters who can show me some sites or digs so I can have a go as well rather then sitting around the family home for the 2 weeks bored out of my mind.
 
Thanks TN!
 
Last edited:
I have a site here in the Visayan region and we have some positive signs engraved in the rock namely ( a heart shape, an F and an arrow). Our site also has a Japanese history. A lot of treasure hunters(korean and japanese) have been visiting our lot before and were very interested. Some of the koreans dug up some bones and brought it to korea. It is in the mountains and is near a river creek. A bomb was also found beside our lot and the bomb( water barrel size) was pointing to our lot. I would want to now if you have gadgets or a scanner that would be able to see the object and its depth. If possible, may I ask for your contact number Treasure Hunters. I am willing to negotiate it with you. Thank you very much Happy Holidays and God bless you all.
 
mindanao area i need help you can message if ur interested and any question u need to heare from me. romulz018@yahoo.com
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom