I didn't do a great job on the photos this time; working on it! I am assuming you have some vitro horseshoes too? These are .85. My story on sorting cat's: I spent an entire day one day and at the end of it, I was just about to throw in the towel. I managed to pull out the white cross thru's and pretty sure I got a lot of the rest correct BUT, since I had a gazillion of the buggers I couldn't tell blue from yellow at the end of it. I was issued a "challenge" to find a cross thru other than white and after examining the gazillion I found ONE. Yup: ONE. To add fuel to my own fire, I can't find the ONE now as it is mixed in with my other special Cat's.
Lol. I have some horseshoes and caged cateyes. I think I have some cross throughs, a metallic, some with aventurine, etc... Got one or two of those MK St. Mary's blue and yellow cross thrus too. Some Pelt bananas, bogards, masters I think, pelt jellies, I don't even know what all is there. I need to learn more about them.