T
TreasureTales
Guest
Re: **VOTE TN's BIGGEST LIAR**
ROFL
Newt? I heard they turned you into a gelding.
Mighty AP said:treasurejack said:Ok boys, it's in the 40's today with rain in the forecast, so I have to get ready to do battle with a Leprechaun over his pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. If you ever try this be extremely careful,....Leprechauns bite and they also have magic,...in fact, back in 83 one of them even turned me into a newt.
Aint it hard to type with webbed fingers & segmented eyes?![]()
ROFL
Newt? I heard they turned you into a gelding.

Id hate to cut this baby in half so I guess I'll (reluctantly) have to award a tool to both Treasure Tales & Packer Backer............but who gets the crown? Who is the biggest liar on Treasure Net??
We just may have to have another competition to find out! TT & PB, PM yer mailing addresses to me & I'll get these tools out to ya ASAP, Thank you everyone fer playin' our lil' game! 







