What's new

W quarters and s proofs

Barrydang

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
297
Reaction score
1,160
Golden Thread
0
Location
alabama
Detector(s) used
minelab, fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First time finding proofs a 2009 American somoa and a 2014 great sand dunes and a regular strike 2016. 4 w quarters river of no return, Lowell, war in the pacific and a 2020 weir farms. Good lil box of quarters. Happy hunting.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    582.3 KB · Views: 148
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
Upvote 0
Gotta say, the W's make Quarters much more interesting. No more despairing when you see fresh edges...
 
Good Finds...I hate modern coins, but at least the W's keep it interesting. I hope you find a thousand of them. God Bless, J
 
I’m just mainly trying for a full set. Over 50 found just need one more to complete both years. Then maybe on to something else.
 
Anybody been offered more than a quarter for the w mint quarters by local coin shops ?
 
What is BUNC ? Sorry for the ignorance , I am way behind on these modern coins .
 
I took alotnof extras I had. He had some of what I had already but if he hadn’t he would have gave me 5 a peice for them. He was selling or asking 8 for them.
 
BU is brilliant uncirculated. BUNC is incorrect.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom