What's new

W00H00 good time to call my banks.

alpha105

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
853
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just called a few banks near me....just got in penny rolls.....1 box per bank....

They wont sell the full box....but will sell so far 11.50 worth! =)
 
Upvote 0
Well 23 rolls. 2 keepers for me, 1 for my grandmother, 20 for ebay!
 
prolly shoulda mentioned these are the 2009 pennies....lol
 
I knew you were talking about the 09's. Don't think there are ANY crh'ers out there that get so excited about finding half a box of normal pennies... even if they are all copper... solid wheat rolls or indians though, yes. =)

Good job with the pennies! I still ask everytime I go to the bank... but no luck.

~Dave
 
NICE! Try and see if they will order you some boxes. Worth a shot. Worst that can go wrong is you break even. God I love this hobby.

Michael
 
Awesome score! if i was you i would bring them more pennies to trade for the 2009 ones. a few banks in my small town will only allow me a few rolls out of a box unless i have some they can trade even up for. That way they arnt short handed for the local businesses who need them. Just an idea and why not try ? lol well best of luck and HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom