What's new

Waist deep digging a low tone and I get my best find of the day...

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a fossil in my scoop with a beer cap :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
very nice. I haven't watched the u tube can you tell what it's from and approx how old it is? All I get is sharks teeth down here, and manatee bones and stuff like that.
 
I have no idea what its from or how old, I was detecting Lake Michigan in Chicago so I was sorta suprised but then again fossils have to be everywhere, I just never herd or seen any from around me. I thought it was teeth on a jaw bone but maybe its a stingray barb? I have no idea but it sure beats digging trash all day LOL
 
Cool find maybe some type of lizard. Very nice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom