What's new

My best find of 2026!

CaptainCoil

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2014
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
546
Golden Thread
0
Location
San Diego
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore with 11" coil
CKG 11.5" titanium scoop with carbon fiber handle
Fisher CZ-21,
Tecnetics Omega 8000,
T-Rex 9.5"
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this in the wet sand two days ago, using the Manticore with the 11" coil. Program was Surf and Seawater, Sensitivity (21) and Recovery (5). It was about 8 inches deep and came out looking spotless! It is stamped 14k, but I don't know anything about the stones. It rang up in the low 30s with a solid mid tone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6170.webp
    IMG_6170.webp
    121.8 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_6171.webp
    IMG_6171.webp
    120.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I found this in the wet sand two days ago, using the Manticore with the 11" coil. Program was Surf and Seawater, Sensitivity (21) and Recovery (5). It was about 8 inches deep and came out looking spotless! It is stamped 14k, but I don't know anything about the stones. It rang up in the low 30s with a solid mid tone.
SWEET!!!🤩
 
Very nice 💎Congratulations 🏴‍☠️
 
SWEET Find - Congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Diamonds, Tourmaline and Topaz, Oh my!!! Just guessing but a real beaut!
 
I found this in the wet sand two days ago, using the Manticore with the 11" coil. Program was Surf and Seawater, Sensitivity (21) and Recovery (5). It was about 8 inches deep and came out looking spotless! It is stamped 14k, but I don't know anything about the stones. It rang up in the low 30s with a solid mid tone.
Whoa, what a Sweet Ring! Great Find BB.
 
Beautiful ring! Beautiful payoff! Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom