What's new

Waiters pants

PI PETE

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
550
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Excal_1000 / Whites VX3 / Shadow 2-Troy / & Infinium L-S/Garrett / AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It’s cold water hunting season. What’s your recommendation ??
 
I wear chest waders...sometimes with long underwear. And...extra socks sometimes help too.
 
I have been wearing Silver Sonic Guide Waders in the cold waters of both Montana and Michigan for a little over 4 years now and they work fantastic! They are a little pricey but after doing a lot of research, I felt it was a great buy. When the temperatures do get down in the 30s and 20s, I do start wearing thermals as well but these waders are surprisingly warm for how thin they are. I purchased mine from Orvis.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom