What's new

Walking Liberty day (picture added)

fikys

Full Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
131
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Picked up two boxes today and had chance to go through one of them. It had 13 shiny uncirculated (or very close to that) Walking Liberty half dollars and 1 40% Kennedy one. Not bad at all.

Update: The second box had 5 90% Kennedy halves (4 in the same roll).
 

Attachments

  • wl.webp
    wl.webp
    151.8 KB · Views: 343
Upvote 0
Re: Walking Liberty day

:thumbsup: Very cool, could we see some pictures...please

HH
MichiganRob
 
Re: Walking Liberty day

Very nice! Any key dates? I got a strange box yesterday myself. It had 3 40%ers and 11 Ben Franklins. Wish I had ordered more boxes.
 
Re: Walking Liberty day

packerbacker said:
Very nice! Any key dates? I got a strange box yesterday myself. It had 3 40%ers and 11 Ben Franklins. Wish I had ordered more boxes.

Don't worry. This is the 5th box I looked this week and all others were just normal (1-2 40% silvers) but one did have 1 circulated 1935S WL. I had box like yours last week with 13 Ben halves and 15 40% halves. And no key dates, all are from 1940s. I'll add picture later today.
 
Re: Walking Liberty day

how can i get a box? just order from a bank? will any / all banks offer this?

TIA!
 
Re: Walking Liberty day

rdp7, you'll just have to ask your bank. Some will, some won't and you will need to find a place to cash in the rejects. Usually the same bank you order from won't want the rejects back. If you read "The Beginners Guide to Coin Roll Hunting" pinned at the top of this forum, you'll get a better idea of how it all works. Good luck
 
Re: Walking Liberty day

Very nice score...Im still wating for my first lady GRRRRR:)
 
Re: Walking Liberty day

Wow.......that's a load of Walkers. Great box!!!! You don't get boxes like that everyday.......kudos.

Those are in great shape!!! Really nice Walkers!

I'm curious about the 2nd box now.......lol. Keep us posted.
 
Nice work champ! Atleast one of our team mates is scoring big. Keep it up!
 
I want one.....a box like that, I mean. Awesome finds.
 
Those liberties are awesome. I can't believe the condition.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom