What's new

Walpack, NJ

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
97,022
Reaction score
76,464
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Quick facts​

Walpack Township is a township in Sussex County,
Walpack Center is in N.E. Sussex County

1821 Census for the Township

000aaa.webp


000bbb.webp

1860 Historical Map
000ccc.webp



4 Years ago

The Eerie Deserted Ghost Town of Walpack, NJ​

 
3 years ago
Last year I made a trip up into the Delaware Water Gap to explore the abandoned ghost town of Walpack. Today I decided to return to the town and make some stops along the way. I first notice an abandoned lime kiln on the side of the road. Then I take a tour of historic Millbrook Village. Next I explore the abandoned Delaware View house. I finally reach the eerie deserted ghost town of Walpack for my second visit. I finish at the breathtaking Buttermilk falls.

Return to Walpack, NJ​

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom