I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 17, 2012 Thread Owner #1 This is a couple of years old but it's still kinda chilling. Is this not far off? http://www.aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf
This is a couple of years old but it's still kinda chilling. Is this not far off? http://www.aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 17, 2012 #2 Well, that will make life easier, at least I'll get it delivered to the right address
rocky raccoon Hero Member Joined Jan 24, 2012 Messages 629 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Location nc Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2012 #3 man that would be like puttin weight limit scales @ the doors to fast food restraunts
O onfire Silver Member Joined Nov 30, 2004 Messages 2,708 Reaction score 1,336 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisconsin Detector(s) used 250 2500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2012 #4 Immy I get it, some woun't