Want in Bad!

I stopped in again this morning to talk to the owner.
I told him that "I have been buying lottery tickets so that
I could buy that property I REALLY WANT TO DETECT." but haven't had much luck yet.

I stated many things he would need to hear, won't bother the house, daylight hours only,
we can call to let you know when we are there and when we leave, waiver of liability,
everything I could think of.... he says he can't right now but keep checking back and took my number.

Then I swear he's teasing me again, by mentioning that there was an old trading post,
and that nobody has lived in the old house for over thirty years.
It seems he's thinking about it.

Punch him in the face, and while he is out..grab your detector and hit it hard. Note: You can only do this once. It would be better not to "stop back by" too.

Baldingboy said:
Punch him in the face, and while he is out..grab your detector and hit it hard. Note: You can only do this once. It would be better not to "stop back by" too.

Yes, and while he is knocked out and you are robbing his land of his treasure, might as well take his wallet and car too.........I would ;D

Wetgreenie said:
I stopped in again this morning to talk to the owner.
I told him that "I have been buying lottery tickets so that
I could buy that property I REALLY WANT TO DETECT." but haven't had much luck yet.

I stated many things he would need to hear, won't bother the house, daylight hours only,
we can call to let you know when we are there and when we leave, waiver of liability,
everything I could think of.... he says he can't right now but keep checking back and took my number.

Then I swear he's teasing me again, by mentioning that there was an old trading post,
and that nobody has lived in the old house for over thirty years.
It seems he's thinking about it.

Definately Stop back.

He Must want to say yes, Or he would have flat
out said NO

Does that punch in the face thing really work and what do you do if the guy is a monster???only kidding

Keep up what you are doing and I'm sure he will say yes. If not all the members of T-Net can kick in and come up with the 2.2 million. No problem.

Jeff, By the way I love the rental idea...even if they don't agree to a month you maybe able to get a day for $10 or $20 and that way they can see you will not destroy the place.

NJ

Oops, forgot to check my lottery ticket again to see if I
have the funds now.

I day dream of winning enough to pay of the House, by the land in question.get a really comfy RV parked out there with an arsenal of detectors. then if I get too bored by myself have a few friends out or a club event.

I finally have an interesting goal in life, Now hopefully with God's help
I'll find the funds to accomplish it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back