What's new

Want to be a charter member, but no paypal.

ryaan21

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
437
Reaction score
152
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gladstone, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all. Is there any way to become a charter member without using paypal?? I lost all credit cards when i got divorced and refuse to get more. I use the prepaid Visa cards from walmart for all my online needs.
 
From your profile page. Click "Paid Memberships" and then Continue to Paypal.

After you click that big red box a page will come up where you can pay by Paypal or pay with a Credit or Debit card. A prepaid Visa should work without a problem.
 
Thanks :)
 
I tried and tried, a bunch of times to get the membership, filled out everything, but kept getting a message something was incomplete or missing. Am using a credit card. Any help would be appreciated.
 
barber said:
I tried and tried, a bunch of times to get the membership, filled out everything, but kept getting a message something was incomplete or missing. Am using a credit card. Any help would be appreciated.

If you want you can send me the funds in a MO and I will sign you up using my paypal, I have done this for many members..........
 
I spent ANOTHER half hour or so this morning, using two different credit cards, trying to get the membership, and it didn't work, Something is wrong with the site, Has anyone else had this problem?
 
barber said:
I spent ANOTHER half hour or so this morning, using two different credit cards, trying to get the membership, and it didn't work, Something is wrong with the site, Has anyone else had this problem?

Must be doing something wrong, site works......I replied to your IM, if you want me to do it through my paypal just reply back, I will be glad to help you.....
 
If they were smart they'd add google checkout, it's quicker, easier to navigate, etc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom