What's new

Want to Feel Old?

I remember the way she winked at me, just never figured out how she knew it was me watching :)
 
How about Barbara Eden and her powers...talk about hot!

I'm not as old as some of you but I was around for most of it and I can tell you that.........

IT'S BETTER THAN THE ALTERNATIVE! Enjoy today!
 
Do I feel old? My wife dug the targets for me at the beach today. I had a blast! Then she took me for a soda..
 
Happy Birthday Don!! Happy birthday, glad to have you still here with us :)
 
Yep it worked
 
i remember when my wife was pretty 45 years ago. FB_20140829_17_45_09_Saved_Picture.webp
 
I don't have a clue about Alexander's. They could have mentioned Jim Morrison. Yesterday I was reminded that Joan Jett STILL hates herself for loving me, thanks to Sirius-XM channel 25 Classic Rewind.
 
6e15f486a9578008333fcdb7dc082ee6.gif950f6d8fe15f7d5385022a8312112d59.gif Thanks for the memories
 
Well, I always knew that I would get old. I just thought it would take longer.
 
mick56, in truth I never considered even for a moment that I even could be old
hit the 50s and things got tougher, the 60s early on it hit me -> downhill from here
navigating the 70s and all things are more difficult, not looking forward to the 80s in any manner
 
I remember my dad coming home from WWII.I also remember sitting by the radio(no TV yet) listening to Roy Rogers,King-of the North,soap operas and many of the other radio programs.I think our first TV was around 1950. I do not know about Alexander's but remember all the others.
 
I am 77. and sometimes feel very ancient. But, I can still pick up and carry an 80 pound bag of cement. Until I got SIBO in 2015, I could pick up and carry a 110 pound Mexican bag of cement. Now I can pick one up, but have to put it down ASAP. It helps when I realize how many of my high school companions are already gone.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom