What's new

Want to walk funny when detecting?

Hosensack

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
754
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember to wear your steel tip boots :tongue3:.

Luckily it only took a minute to realize why I was having difficulties keeping a signal, and then had to utilize a hurricane force wind stance while walking. Glad I was relic hunting in the woods and not at a park or I'dve given us an even worse reputation ;D. Darn Etrac and its strength.

Any how lesson learned
 
What you can't notch out iron with that E.trac... :icon_scratch:
 
I've never had a problem wearing steel toe shoes while detecting. I have a long enough reach and the shaft is fully extended. It's the only shoes I have that has good tread while out in the woods.
 
I walk funny even not MDin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I was looking at eyecandy at the beach and stepped on my coil and almost tripped. At least there was only 15 or 20 people watching. I felt like sinking in the sand. :tongue3:
 
I'm short and in great shape. Round is a shape and I have a waddle when i walk so it looks normal to the people that I hang around with.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom