What's new

Wanted coil for Manticore

Detecting Fool

Full Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
191
Reaction score
326
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stillwater, NY - Home of the Battle of Saratoga
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore starting June 2023
Minelab Equinox 800 April 2020 to June 2023
Prior to 2020 - Whites VX3, XLT, Spectrum XLT, 6000di and 1DB
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been searching unsuccessfully for a while for either an M15 coil or a Mythtek coil for my Manticore. I see recently there has been two coils posted on here and then sold before I saw the postings. Anyone else out there have one they are selling or have a lead on one? Looking for used.

Thank you.

Anthony
 
Hi Anthony

I have a new in the package M15. Asking $320 shipped. Cheapest on the bay is $346 and tax
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom