What's new

🙋 WANTED Wanted Garrett AT PRO or ACE 350

natashmik

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 27, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Please let me know if you have a new or used Garrett AT Pro for sale. Thanks Ashley
 
Last edited:
I have a new 350 bought for 285.00 used about 6 hours still has the warranty card for you to fill out. Shipped and insured for 300.00 it has the 8.5 x 11" proformance DD coil
 
Thanks Freddy but I've decided on the AT pro, thanks for the offer!!
 
SOLDI have an AT PRO less than 2 months old. It's had a coil cover on since day one. I've used it maybe 10 hours at best. Make me an offer.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Last edited:
I just posted today my AT PRO with extras. I am asking $590 for all. Headphones, extra coil, pinpointer, digging tool...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom