What's new

WANTED - Nice Walking Liberty Half

  • Thread starter Thread starter Felinepeachy
  • Start date Start date
F

Felinepeachy

Guest
Read post below :thumbsup:

Koala has paid his charter membership but his CM logo hasn't been added yet so I started this post for him.
 
My anniversary is coming up, and everytime my wife and I find a Walker in a box, she wants it. I tell her, no no, we have to add it to the stash and move on...

I was thinking about buying her a nice Walker for her to have. Possibly uncirculated.. Possibly colorized..

Let me know if you have anything..

Need this within the next week.

Thanks in advance,

Shawn
 
I think the Walking Liberty half Dollar is the prettiest of all US coins ever minted.
 
Felinepeachy said:
I think the Walking Liberty half Dollar is the prettiest of all US coins ever minted.

I agree!
 
Felinepeachy is THE BEST! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: 3 thumbs up for going to her local coin store, sending me coin pics, and getting me hooked up with a nice coin!

When you live in a remote part of the country and there is only 1 jeweler, prices are high and quality suffers.

Thank you again for all of your help.

Shawn
 
Felinepeachy said:
Should I remove this thread now Shawn? :tongue3:

Maybe in a day or so after everyone sees the fine work you've done :tongue1:!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom