What's new

Wanted - Water Hunting Partner Orlando Fl Area

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,446
Reaction score
72,689
Golden Thread
0
Looking for a beach hunting partner to share gas and parking. I have a partner i hunt a lot with but he lives on opposite side of town so we usually meet up at the beach since it is way out of the way for us to meet up and travel together.....
 
Upvote 0
Hey Treasure Hunter, Do you hunt the East or West coast? How often do you make it to the West coast?
 
Hey mike,

I hunt east , west, and south fla beaches. I try to get to west side at least one weekend a month but gas prices will change that, when i do go west my partner and i hook up to go there if he is in town , that trip is convinent, its the trips east that are not.

Where are you located?
 
I wish you luck.
 
Looking for a beach hunting partner to share gas and parking. I have a partner i hunt a lot with but he lives on opposite side of town so we usually meet up at the beach since it is way out of the way for us to meet up and travel together.....

If you can stand a newbie I'd like to learn more about this. I hunted beaches in Spain when I was a kid, but I'm just getting started here. PM me if interested. Thanks! Conch Out...
 
I am located in Clermont
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom