What's new

Wanting to get some Mississippi/Louisiana boyz together to hunt

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
1,611
Reaction score
407
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just like the title says. I would really like to be able to pull some fellows together to get a little Md'ing Gang together. Some folks that would like to go a couple of times a month. Multiple heads are better than one. Especially when it comes to asking permission. If any of you guys are interested post up. :headbang:
 
Count me in. I live in Petal, Ms. e-mail me anytime to line up a trip on weekends.
 
Well neighbor it finally worked. There is a space between e and 1...Confederate 1....Just thought I would let you know I am in the loop now..
 
That sounds good neighbor. I wanna detect on Saturday if you are not busy. I am gonna head out one way or the other. Being a nurse is not my cup of tea. I gotta get my fingernails dirty.
 
I'm up for it...Hope the boy is doing better...Just give me a call and let's dig.
 
I am in Hattiesburg, stationed at Camp Shelby but would really enjoy getting together with other MDers in the area. Count me in also. My email is tcdc5578@gmail.com
 
I'm new to MD'ing, but I live in Brandon, Ms and would love to get some time in with you experienced fellers!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom