What's new

wanting to start up a bartow county GA hunt

garrets250

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2007
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
hey everyone i was just throwin out to the people in or around bartow county GA.i like dont wanna be in charge of this but i wanna do a hunt somewere in bartow county (i need some ideas from all you as to were it will be) and we can all go metal detecting.
plzzzzz o plzzzz reply and hope to get together soon!
thanks,
JAMES
 
To start a hunt ,you will need a big area with perrmission to hunt on.
tThen i'd go to the GA section to see if I can get someone with some organization to set it up.
I'm sure you will have plenty of folks to help,but like I said its the land thats the hard part.
 
o well like not a huge hunt.just like no more than 20 people.and we hunt the park or somting ill figure it out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom