BoundToSteel Jr. Member Joined Apr 8, 2016 Messages 50 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Do you all think this looks like a strike error? Raised bump under the date.
T trdking Gold Member Joined Feb 28, 2015 Messages 5,148 Reaction score 7,926 Golden Thread 0 Location Fullerton CA Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2019 #2 Hard to say. They coin looks soda blasted and has lots of pitting. I wouldn't be putting on my party hat for it.
Hard to say. They coin looks soda blasted and has lots of pitting. I wouldn't be putting on my party hat for it.
BoundToSteel Jr. Member Joined Apr 8, 2016 Messages 50 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Yea lol I’m not. Found it in a coin roll
l.cutler Silver Member Joined Dec 2, 2006 Messages 2,889 Reaction score 2,664 Golden Thread 0 Location NEPA Detector(s) used Tejon, Cibola, T2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2019 #4 I definitely would not call it a strike error. It could be a small die chip or just something adhering to the coin, I can't really tell which from the pictures.
I definitely would not call it a strike error. It could be a small die chip or just something adhering to the coin, I can't really tell which from the pictures.