What's new

Was a mudder today

oz_il

Full Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Evergreen Park, IL
They tore up part of a soccer field sometime over the winter and laid drain tiles. Hit the torn up muck for about an hour and managed 6 whopping cents >:( Ended up with 5 cents as when I tried to straighten up a bent Zlincoln: crack.

On the plus side one cent was a 1930D wheat ear, all be it something sharp did a number on it >:( >:(
 
It sure was a nice day to be out there at least. Hopefully that field dries up a little for you.

I took a walk at lunch time and had a real hard time going back in. I almost called Twistidd and Treasurefiend to see if they could come down with the flu at noon, but there's better days coming.

Good luck out there!
Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom