What's new

Was Sick For Awhile With The Flu...So Today I Went Out And Dug For 8 Hours...

DirtLover

Full Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Messages
151
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florence,Alabama
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1236 x2....Garrett GTP 1350....Whites 6000DI Pro SL....Eurotek Pro....Tesoro Deleon...Minelab X-Terra 70...Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
E'thang was dug from a Neighborhood Football Field...with the X TERRA 70
DSC_0368.webpDSC_0374.webpDSC_0369.webpDSC_0370.webpDSC_0371.webpDSC_0372.webp
 
Upvote 20
All from a football field?:icon_scratch:

I wonder what the baseball field is hiding?:tongue3:
 
Looks like a solid 8 hours.
 
Congrats on a lot of targets that's a full day
 
All from a football field?:icon_scratch:

I wonder what the baseball field is hiding?:tongue3:

i think there was houses there...b4 the field was there....i see alotta burned wood when i dig a target...most of the targets i dig are like they belonged to a woman..so i guess the house that was there was a total burn out...
 
Dang! That's a lot of picking! You earned your wings of gold on that one! Congrats on being tough enough to do that much work after the flu. U got stamina buddy!
 
When sick, stay in bed. I hope that # 1 is feeling better.
 
Dang! That's a lot of picking! You earned your wings of gold on that one! Congrats on being tough enough to do that much work after the flu. U got stamina buddy!

i just love diggin up stuff....
 
Hey buddy,, glad you're feeling better.
That's quite a hunt.
Congratulations
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom