Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Nov 19, 2024 Thread Owner #1 I bought a small piece of the Sikhote-Alin meteorite today. Wasn’t looking for it but I found it. 29.7g. Paid $20. Have been checking it out under the microscope and it’s pretty cool - glad to have it. Attachments IMG_2831.webp 133.6 KB · Views: 77 IMG_2832.webp 97.7 KB · Views: 80
I bought a small piece of the Sikhote-Alin meteorite today. Wasn’t looking for it but I found it. 29.7g. Paid $20. Have been checking it out under the microscope and it’s pretty cool - glad to have it.
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,192 Reaction score 33,118 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 20, 2024 #2 Very nice! I would like to read the information on the paper. Could we get a pic of that please?
Red-Coat Gold Member Joined Dec 23, 2019 Messages 7,915 Reaction score 25,113 Golden Thread 0 Location Surrey, UK Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 20, 2024 #3 Nice specimen. Good to have one that shows flow lines from flight orientation.
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Nov 21, 2024 Thread Owner #4 ToddsPoint said: Very nice! I would like to read the information on the paper. Could we get a pic of that please? Click to expand... Here you go. Attachments IMG_2842.webp 111.5 KB · Views: 53
ToddsPoint said: Very nice! I would like to read the information on the paper. Could we get a pic of that please? Click to expand... Here you go.