What's new

WATCH OUT FOE DA POPO...

808kaz

Full Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
OAHU, HAWAII
As Hawaiiandigger would say: BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL...It was a good run...But looks like I'm done :'( :'( ...For now :hello: ...At least I ended with a bang!!! :thumbsup: K.I. SODA WORKS COMPANY...It was amazing how the bottle was encrusted in rust and broken glass and came out sooooo... cherry :o ...Aloha 808KAZ
 

Attachments

  • Digs March 02, 2010 004.webp
    Digs March 02, 2010 004.webp
    20 KB · Views: 465
  • Digs March 02, 2010 012.webp
    Digs March 02, 2010 012.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 458
  • Digs March 02, 2010 013.webp
    Digs March 02, 2010 013.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 446
  • Digs March 02, 2010 014.webp
    Digs March 02, 2010 014.webp
    51.7 KB · Views: 448
  • Digs March 02, 2010 015.webp
    Digs March 02, 2010 015.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 453
  • Digs March 02, 2010 017.webp
    Digs March 02, 2010 017.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 432
  • Digs March 02, 2010 018.webp
    Digs March 02, 2010 018.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 443
Way to go Kaz. Hopefully you will find more at a later date.

Da One
 
Yep...No Joke...Information and all...Unfortunately I'm done...
 
SWR said:
Greetings....does this translate into the Police removing you from the site?
oh yeah....they did......everything except silver "TIFFANY BRACELETS".....I don't know this crew of mine been getting pinched a lot lately.....
 
POPO ON PATRO
If it had to end thats the way to do it in style.
I heard all the guys that get caught will have their pictures posted next to the guys who get caught for D.U.I.. :tongue3:
Hey Da one who are you? Welcome to the site. :headbang:
 
Hey Hawaiian Digger,

Thanks for the intro. I'm the guy from Maui with more than just a few yellow greens.

Da One
 
hawaiiandigger said:
POPO ON PATRO
If it had to end thats the way to do it in style.
I heard all the guys that get caught will have their pictures posted next to the guys who get caught for D.U.I.. :tongue3:
Hey Da one who are you? Welcome to the site. :headbang:

...Is that "digging under the influence"? That place can influence people to do some crazy things.
 
Da One said:
Hey Hawaiian Digger,

Thanks for the intro. I'm the guy from Maui with more than just a few yellow greens.

Da One

Howzit Da One are you (AKA) haiku*** on the bay? that's the only guy who I know that has a bunch of those yellow greens bottles and who I was sitting next to at the show...Aloha 808Kaz
 
Aloha Kaz,

I knew someone would ask me this question, so I'll answer your question with my username: I'm Da One.

Da One
 
Welcome to the forum. Da One do you want to remain anonymous? If not I like tell everybody your initials.
 
Hey Hawaiiandigger,

I have not problem with my initials on this site. However, you gotta remember that there is another more well known person with the same initials as me.

Da One
 
Okay Da One I will just say that your initials are M(el) T(aketa.) Is that okay? :hello2:
 
After seeing what da Bottle Monster and KAZ was pulling out I started to get brave enough for chance um again at the trenches. Luckily I was too chicken to go back. Unreal bottles coming out, but I can't afford to be the one that the popo decides to make an example of. Maui MT aka Da One welcome to the forum. Braddah Kaz sweet bottle - too bad you gotta stayout of trouble for a while.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom